June weather is officially here and to celebrate, a Sidewalk Sale at Carmel City Center is happening Saturday, June 15!
Carmel City Center retail tenants will be having sidewalk sales in front of their stores while offering some great promotions:
- Addendum Gallery – A table offering select items for 40- 60% off and stop in for the Jill Duzan trunk show from 1pm – 7pm
- Authentic Sports Collectibles – Select athletic apparel for $20
- Bath Junkie – 20% off Bath Hunkie lines
- The Bike Line – Final day for Bike Line Spring Sale. All bikes on sale, last chance!
- Brides of Carmel – Select formalwear 75% off and prom dresses 50% off
- Jack & Jill Children’s Shoppe – 25% off sale on select clothing with an additional 10% off that day only
- Nature’s Karma – Stop by and try some of Melissa’s Grapefruit scrub!
- Rain Salon & Spa – Shampoo, Style and Mani for $50. ($64 value)
- SpinCycle & The Yoga Studio – 30% off select clothing
- Silver Door Boutique Spa – 30 minute Express “ Clean Me Up Facial” & 30 minute Just 4 YOU! Massage for $75.00, valued at $110.00
- Uber Boutique – Buy One, Get One 40% off equal or lesser value on clothing only
Joining the Sidewalk sale, Retro 101, Indianapolis’s first boutique on wheels, will be visiting Carmel City Center as well! Retro 101 features new, on trend fashions at affordable prices and unique items from local artists and crafters. The boutique will be located between Nature’s Karma and Authentic Sports Collectibles.